Friday 21 September 2012

Artistic Snova Beauty

I pampered myself today doing medicure and pedicure at Artistic. The lady boss and her husband were both very friendly. They did gave me ideas on what design that suit me as I told them what clothes am I gonna wear and my pretty high heels & they just did an awesome nailart for me. Nah, I just leave it to them to design for me. Lol.. One of the reason was cause I would be attending friend's brother wedding dinner tomorrow so have to doll up myself.:)
The price for both the medi&pedicure was reasonable though as compared to other places that add on with nailart/design. Even after doing it, as usual I would be doing laundry and stuff but the colors just won't came off. It just maintain the same still. Feeling worth duh! ;) I would recommend this place aka Artistic! Fall in love with it.
Location :-
No. 68A, 1st Floor, Jalan SS 15/4D, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-5611 8293

No comments:

Post a Comment